Monday, May 7, 2012

The thing about Replaced...

The thing about Replaced is that it is actually supposed to be the third book in a six-part series. Not a sequel to the first two, but they are all in the same universe. Well, HOTM (name will be said at a later point), the sixth book, which I haven't written yet, is the direct sequel to TQFTHOK (name will be said at a later point), the fifth book in the series that I came up with first for the NaNoWriMo in 2006, which was the second time I participated in NaNoWriMo.

The one that was come up with first is the fifth book, the one that was come up with second is the sixth, the third one, Replaced, is actually the third book in the series and is being published first, the first book was thought of fourth, the fourth book was fifth and the second book came about sixth because I really liked the name of the first book's main character's grandson's name when I did his family tree for the book ending.

The reason Replaced is being published first is it was completed, as the actual first book in the series, Shalikan, had only two chapters to its name, the first and last chapters, as well as a finished outline.

I believe I started Shalikan for NaNoWriMo of 2010.

So, While I'm waiting for Replaced to go into revision rounds, I'll start on Shalikan.

No comments:

Post a Comment